lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

THERE IS A MOUSE IN MY ROOM

Had come to my house tired after an exhausting day of work. It was 10 pm and just wanted to rest. I went to my room and turned on the light.
Then I come to a chair in my room and I sat down to rest. I put my mind blank, do not want to think about anything, just sleep.
Suddenly I begin to hear a noise, my eyes trying to see where it comes up without the chair. So my eyes are witnessing a ghostly apparition, a body that came out of the darkness of the closet, was a body that started off in the middle of my room.
For a moment, stop breathing, while one was stopped before striking appearance.
It was a little mouse.
His countenance was like a ball of wool with gray tail walking the floor looking like looking for food. For a moment the mouse was close to my shoes, in my mind I think: I have to catch it.
So I try to make a move again but the mouse hides in the darkness of the closet.
The next day I get up and start preparing an item on the night I go to a church called to preach. While I'm preparing for the mouse issue appears again. This time the little mouse runs around the room.
For a moment I leave my notes and observe the small animal. Again the idea assaulted me: I have to catch it.
Then put an empty plastic bottle in it and some fresh bread crumbs, something irresistible for a mouse that hunger.
Attempted but failed to catch. I am a miserable trying to get him, so I'll do better with my digital camera.
I have a memory of this incident.
The hours pass and it was near 8 pm, when I have to leave the church. I have to pray to the Lord before you leave.
I kneel on the chair in which to observe first mouse, and begin to pray asking the Lord for direction for my life and when he preaches. It was a wonderful moment that I felt the Lord's presence, but note that there was another presence near me.
When I stand by thanking the Lord, my knees next to the mouse was asleep, and looking for shelter and warmth, but the animal wakes up and quickly runs closet.
It was the last time I saw him. When I returned to my house and not found it.
Now, with more calm I think God left me a lesson, and this is that :I am like a mouse.
Looking for the way I like, and in my eagerness to have me put in a bottle of problems, problems they want to catch. But the Lord is so good that he always gives us the output from these problems. God I just want to find refuge in Him, seek your warmth and your support.
Thank you Lord for this teaching.
My respect for this little mouse.


No hay comentarios: