viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

SOME COMMENTS..

Steve Janz wrote on the article: THE DEATH OF GOD

Thanks for your thoughts / comments...
I particularly like the analogy of the two groups at the cross, conspiring to kill Jesus: the religious and the spiritually insensitive. May God guard our hearts against these extremes and keep us balanced in His Word!


Catherine Koziatec wrote on the article: THE UNCERTAIN FUTURE OF OBAMA

Thank you for your comment on my blog concerning president Barack Obama.
We know he is not the Messiah but he does bring a much needed dose of hope to this country. I have read his book “the audacity of hope” and I am now listening to his first book “Dreams from my father”. I have the audio CD which I listen to in my car. I recommend both if you can find copies in your country

No hay comentarios: